International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
Location: Preference given to candidates on the East Coast
Type: Full Time
Telecommuting is allowed.
The Accountant I responsibilities will include assisting in day-to-day accounting operations including receivables, payables, and month-end close. In addition to preparing, processing, and analyzing various accounting data and operational information, the role will have the opportunity to work directly with the Chief Operating Officer on special projects, contracts’ management and other financial and administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Daily and on-going responsibilities of the Accountant I position include but are not limited to:
· Accounts payable
· Sales and use tax
· General ledger (account reconciliations, journal entries, fixed assets, etc.)
· Bank reconciliations
· Support monthly close process
· Support external annual audit
· Special projects as needed
· BS degree in Accounting or similar discipline
· Experience with accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
· Intermediate Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, and regulations
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
About International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering is a nonprofit association serving its Members by leading scientific, technical, and regulatory advancement throughout the entire pharmaceutical lifecycle.