The ALTA Registry Program Director serves as the product manager and director of the ALTA Registry. This person is assigned a variety of roles focused on the successful implementation and ongoing management and support of the ALTA Registry. The Program Director is the subject matter expert on the ALTA Registry and has duties connected to both intra-industry constituents (land title and settlement industry professionals and vendors) and inter-industry (expanding to include lenders and additional vendors).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Product Management. Directs the complete product planning and execution of the ALTA Registry. Determines product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Oversees responsibility for project schedule, including product releases with phases and milestones.
- Product Development. Responsible for working with product customers to understand, curate, and document new ideas and articulate proposed features. Develops proposals for ALTA Board as appropriate. Defines the features and requirements necessary to deliver a complete product to market and leads the product team to success. Ensures that key feedback and requests are seamlessly integrated into product planning and development processes.
- Testing/Quality Control. Acts as primary resource responsible for quality control of the ALTA Registry including the Registry website, Registry Management System, ALTA database, resource content, on-boarding, and testing. Oversees employees responsible for technology and staff support. Participates in discussions and decisions on strategy, infrastructure operations, and user experience. Shares responsibility for currency and accuracy of ALTA Registry Management System technical requirements and related documentation.
- Documentation and Training. Responsible for development and maintenance of ALTA Registry Management System documentation including back office Job Aids, customer Job Aids, Registry FAQs, and related documentation. Works with outside website resource to manage/maintain the website presence for the ALTA Registry. Develop and maintain customer-facing overview and education materials. Works with the Vice President and HR staff to develop ongoing staff education on product enhancements and support.
- Marketing and Communications. Responsible for marketing and promotion of the ALTA Registry Management System. Facilitates the activities of the ALTA Registry Committee (ALTA leadership), ALTA Registry Design Subgroup (intra-industry contributors), ALTA Registry Roundtable (inter-industry customers) with the Vice President. Ensures that key feedback and requests are seamlessly integrated into product planning and development. Conducts product demonstrations and oversees the development and delivery of all marketing communication content.
- Can be based in D.C. office or another U.S. city. Travel of approximately 10% is required.
Employee Benefits Overview
Job satisfaction is sweetened by the extraordinary benefits ALTA provides to its employees. The package includes single and family options for healthcare, vision, and dental, plus life, short- and long-term disability insurances for our employee. Eligibility to participate in the 401k program begins after 6 months, where ALTA matches a percentage of an employee’s contribution up to a maximum of 4%. A profit-sharing plan rounds out the financial benefits, and a $50 monthly phone credit is the cherry on the top.
ALTA is pleased to provide its employees with time to relax and rejuvenate with 24 days of Paid Time Off and 2 personal days annually, plus 10 paid holidays per year, complimentary access to the on-site gym, and quarterly staff outings. We offer professional development opportunities and paid membership in the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE).
We offer a modern office stocked with refreshments in a great location in the Golden Triangle Business District, close to 3 Metro stations. With a promote-from-within culture, employees are encouraged to develop their professional skill-set with ALTA. Here you can make an impact by connecting people, helping an industry that protects your property rights, and contribute to developing better informed consumers. You have a future here. Come and grow with us!