PMMI, The Association of Packaging and Processing Technologies – voted one of the “Best Manufacturing Associations to Work For” in 2018 – connects the makers of goods with the packaging and processing suppliers they rely on. Together we help provide people around the world with innovative, safe, convenient and cost-effective products that touch lives every day. We advance the industry through our world-class PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows, PMMI Media Group and a wide range of Business Drivers to empower our members and strengthen the industry.
Who we are.
Looking to unpack your potential? At PMMI, we know that great people make a great organization, so we encourage every person who works here to be the best they can be. While PMMI may exist to further the packaging and processing industry, what makes us effective are the people who work here.
PMMI employees are guided by a set of shared core values –
Commitment to service: We exist to help our customers and industry thrive.
Pursuit of Excellence: We always strive to do better and be better.
Camaraderie: We respect differing views, support and enjoy each other.
Dependability: We are accountable to each other and our customers.
Initiative: We pursue opportunities, embrace questioning and seek innovation.
• Responsible for incoming communications to the department in the Expo email account, including responding to requests for information from both exhibitors and attendees
• Maintaining data integrity of exhibitors records by making updates in Personify, monitoring data integrity queries weekly and following up on returned mail and emails.
• Entering lead lists into Personify as received by sales reps
• Processing affiliated listing forms
• Responding to general sales inquiries and sending exhibit space confirmations once they have been assigned a booth
• Working with Tradeshow Coordinator and Exhibit Sales Manager to maintain the wait list and move companies.
• Work with outside sales agents on booth sales efforts and follow up.
• Processing interest forms that come in to the department for exhibiting
• Assisting with booth selection for all domestic shows, including sending all exhibit space confirmations during the booth selection process
• Produce materials needed for Staff Book for all domestic trade shows, including on-site information sheet, updating staff assignments, and other materials as needed.
• Proofing of floor plans, show guides, and other show related documents
• General filing of applications and other misc. items.
• Travels to the annual trade show(s) and other events as needed to assist with onsite duties and booth sales for future tradeshows
• 4 year college degree required
• Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly motivated with ability to work independently and prioritize work activities
• Attention to and precision with detail
• Travel to trade shows is required
• Experience in Map Your Show, Personify, or Salesforce, a plus.
PMMI leadership strives to provide our team with a worthwhile place to work, where everyone feels valued, encouraged and enabled to do their best work. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
Competitive salaries, generous savings programs, first-rate health insurance, flexible work schedules and ample annual personal time-off.
PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, represents more than 800 North American manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, components and materials as well as providers of related equipment and services to the packaging and processing industry. We work to advance a variety of industries by connecting consumer goods companies with manufacturing solutions through the world-class PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows, leading trade media and a wide range of resources to empower our members. The PACK EXPO trade shows unite the world of packaging and processing to advance the industries they serve: PACK EXPO International, PACK EXPO Las Vegas, Healthcare Packaging EXPO, PACK EXPO East, EXPO PACK México, EXPO PACK Guadalajara and ProFood Tech. PMMI Media Group connects manufacturers to the latest solutions, trends and innovations in packaging and processing year-round through brands including Packaging World, Automation World, Healthcare Packaging, Contract Packaging, ProFood World and Packaging + Processing OEM. PMMI Business Drivers assist members in pursuing operational excellence through workforce development initiatives, deliver actionable business intelligence ...on economic, market and industry trends to support members' growth strategies, and actively connect the supply chain throughout the year.
Learn more at PMMI.org and Packexpo.com and PMMIMediaGroup.com.