This position will be responsible for developing robust analysis and actionable insights in digital engagement and fundraising campaigns, including our email, social media, website, advertising, CRM (Salesforce), and mobile messaging programs. The team member will serve as the primary point of data-driven decision-making that supports how we engage and mobilize our thousands of supporters online.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the digital analyst will implement mass email campaigns, cross promoting with print marketing, social media, and other digital applications. They will also administer and oversee multiple digital marketing and analysis projects, data cleansing and manipulation, statistical reporting and analysis, and list management.
* Responsible for creative content in e-mail marketing
* Able to design and execute an e-mail marketing calendar campaign, so that responses can be automatic as we move the supporter to higher levels of engagement with the organization - from website visitor to small donor to major donor to engaged supporter.
* Familiar with opt-in techniques to persuade website visitors to voluntarily provide contact email addresses. Later stages of the campaign: to secure as much information about that donor so we we can offer the best possible solutions.
* Ability to design reports so that the ED is kept regularly informed on the performance of all the marketing metrics.
* Ability to test feedback on digital marketing efforts so that variables can be altered in future campaigns to see what works and what does not.
* Nurtures empathy and compassion for the health constituency being served by this organization
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH SALESFORCE
Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Mathematics, Business Management, Economics, or related fields required
3-10 years’ experience working with Salesforce CRM platform
Expertise implementing digital and traditional marketing, including print mailings, digital advertising, mass email campaigns, and social media
Ability to spot digital trends and insights to inform responsive content development and programming
Solid grasp of social, digital, word-of-mouth marketing, experience across the digital and social space, and knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
Ability to translate social media and digital trends, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language in a variety of formats for various audiences
Expert knowledge and skills with search engine marketing and optimization, key word analysis and Google analytic assessments and strategies
Experience within Drupal Content Management System (CMS), including working with content types, fields, permissions, user accounts and configurations
Monitor website engagement and apply analytics to enhance user experience
Expertise in clearly and simply communicating findings for complex programs to non-technical audiences and cross-functional teams.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Clear verbal and written communication skills.
Additional desired skills include:
Experience working in a non-profit association (healthcare specialty association a plus).
Experience marketing membership and education products to healthcare professionals
The American Tinnitus Association was founded in 1971 and incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation in 1979.
CORE PURPOSE, MISSION AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Core Purpose: To promote relief, prevent, and eventually cure tinnitus.
Mission: The American Tinnitus Association improves the lives of people with tinnitus and related disorders by providing education, support, advocacy, and ...by funding research for a cure.
Core Values and Guiding Principles:
Evidenced in a spirit of hope reflected in the commitment to finding a cure, preventing the problem, and supporting those affected by the disorder
Evidenced in accurate information from reliable sources, transparency in decision-making, and an earned reputation for trustworthiness
Evidenced in patient centered advocacy by a collaborative community of forward thinking leaders accountable to mission and members